What is our mission?
We, the editors of UROlog, target our efforts at three distinct groups: urologists, general practitioners and the lay public. We want to provide the following services:
- general information about 'who is who' and 'what is what' in urology, like names, addresses, e-mail, etcetera
- up to date objective information about urology for professionals and laymen alike
- a meeting place for professionals, urologists and general practitioners, to discuss urologic topics among peers
- a foothold for professional organizations in the field of urology: they can either put their information on our server or we can link to them
- a starting point for the search of information about urologic topics through links to other sites
We do not aim at providing every bit of urologic information, since there are many other urologic sites on the Internet. It would be a waste of effort to do so. Instead we try to lead the way towards other sources of information and provide a hub, UROlog, from where to start your search.